A LIVING HISTORY BLOG.

18TH CENTURY LIVING HISTORY IN AUSTRALIA.

Monday 18 December 2017

Xmas Wishes to All.

David Jacobson Selling Christmas Trees.

My wife & I do not celebrate Xmas, preferring to celebrate Winter Solstice. But I know many of you do celebrate Xmas especially when you have young children in the family. So from me to you, wherever you are, I wish you all the very best for this Xmas season & the coming new year.
Sincere regards, Keith.


I would like to take this opportunity to thank all my followers & visitors for sticking with me all these years. My thanks too for all the comments & the helpful information & corrections to my posts. Very much appreciated.
Keith.


3 comments:

Gorges Smythe said...

Since I'm sort of a fundamentalist Christian, I don't celebrate Winter Solstice OR Christmas. Still, everyone has their thing, So Happy Winter Solstice, my Australian friend. And may you have a prosperous new year ahead.

Keith said...

Thank you Gorges, much appreciated my friend. You take care.
Regards, Keith.

Ramana Rajgopaul said...

Thank you and it gives me great pleasure to reciprocate.