A LIVING HISTORY BLOG.

18TH CENTURY LIVING HISTORY IN AUSTRALIA.

Friday 11 December 2009

Rule Brittania! New France & Old England.

I found this video a long time ago and did not post it because of the scene with the British officer playing with the children. He is pointing his musket at them!!! We all know the rule about where to point the muzzle!


However, this video is one of the best I have seen and well worth viewing. This is the English New France & Old England Living History group and the Iroquois Indians are a German group. This is how a reenactment should be done, even the camp scenes are spot on. I have yet to see an American reenactment scene as good as this one, these people are acting as though the situation is real.









My thanks to Flintlock & Tomahawk http://flintlockandtomahawk.blogspot.com  for posting this video, for I had forgotten all about it. Thanks Ralphus, much obliged. Le Loup.

No comments: